My Shopping List
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
+ 1 small carrot, diced, Optional
+ 1/4 c. water
+ 8 eggs
+ 1/4 c. milk
+ 2 tsp. prepared mustard
+ 1 tsp. seasoned salt
+ 1/8 tsp. pepper
+ 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz.)
+ 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
What to do:
1. Combine broccoli, carrot (optional), and water in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 min.; drain well.
2. Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion; mix well.
3. Coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8 to 10 min.
4. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8 to 10 min. Cut into wedges.
* Broil option: After removing from heat, frittata can be broiled, 6 in. from heat until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 2 to 3 min.
* Three ways to serve a frittata: Serve wedges right from pan, slide uncut frittata topside-up onto platter, or invert it onto platter to show its nicely-browned bottom.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 195; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 263mg; Total Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 15g; Sodium: 613mg;