My Shopping List
Angus Ring Toss
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 23 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 24 frozen breaded onion rings
+ 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks
+ 8 hot dog sandwich rolls, split
+ 1/2 c. BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
+ 1 c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
1. Cook onion rings as directed on package. When onions are almost done, grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally and adding buns to the grill to toast for the last few minutes.
2. Spread rolls with barbecue sauce. Insert each frank through 3 onion rings; place in bun.
3. Top with cheese.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve this hot dog with a piece of fresh fruit to round out the meal.
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 470; Total Fat: 27g; Saturated Fat: 11g; Cholesterol: 45mg; Total Carbs: 43g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 12g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 1030mg;